Monday, February 2, 2015

How do you further your professional development?

So, whilst watching TED Talks, as I do when I should be doing important things such as housework, I can across this fantastic talk by Daphne Koller. She, along with her colleague, Angrew Ng, founded Coursera, which is an online portal, delivering classes, from top colleges and universities from around the world for free. Well, I couldn't pass up that opportunity, so I went and had a look.
I didn't go too deep looking for a course to do, but found something interesting called "Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence". It is 8 weeks, you get readings, tasks and even final assessments. Hey, why not?!
So, over the next few weeks I am going to track some of my assessments here on this blog, I figured they are relevant and relate to job description.
If you are interested, you can see the TED Talks here:



and you can check our Coursera here : https://www.coursera.org/ . There is even an app, which has everything from your course directly on it.

I guess we will see how I go!?

No comments:

Post a Comment